Friday, May 28, 2021

HAPPY RETIREMENT DAY TO ME!

HAPPY RETIREMENT DAY TO ME!

19 years of working for our local Department of Human Services.
I've seen many employees come and go and experienced more IT upgrades , changes and roll outs then I can count.   I've made some great friends and those relationships will span time and distance.  Can't say that I'll miss the PTSD that comes with every time the paging system goes off wondering if it's going to be for me.  I've enjoyed helping others over the many years but I'm looking forward to taking care of myself and my family.  


BEAUTIFUL flowers from my husband to celebrate
me and our future adventures 

AMAZING  POOL necessities from my work
BFF Kris.  She's the absolute BEST!

TRAVEL GOODIE BASKET from my CORE co-workers 
(they even added cat treats)

ASSORTMENT of presents from coworkers
at retirement party.  That's a shrimp in the
Coffee Mug.

AWESOME beachy themed cake.  YUMMY!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

D34 - On The Road to Retirement Day 1 of 4

After finishing up last minute tasks like cleaning up,  final trip to the bank,  the PD, and a stop for last minute hug from Kris, back home...