Thursday, May 27, 2021

What To Do When You Retire

I came across this list of the 25 Things To Do When You Retire.  There are many items on this list that do not appeal to me but many of these I would definitely like to entertain.
  • .   Um....well of course. 
  • .   Definitely on the agenda.
  • .   Before building a new home maybe but that's off the table now.
  • See above...not remodel but design.
  • .   We're kind of in the suburbs.
  • .   See above.
  • Right now that doesn't feel very appealing but in the future???
  • Definitely not interested in working a part-time job.
  • .   Teaching feels like a job right now
  • I will definitely be involved in voluntary activities especially at church
  • .   Been there done that not even remotely interested in again.
  • Making NEW friends for sure. 
  • Definitely traveling home often but also visiting other family.
  • Once again sounds to much like work. 
  • I'm a voracious reader so I'm continually learning.
  • See above ... Voracious reader.  I intend to read everyday!
  • Now this is something I fully intend to do, both fiction and nonfiction.
  • Clearly I took this one to Heart.  If you're reading this it's on a Blog.
  • Since we will be in South Florida learning Spanish maybe?
  • I'd love to keep singing but not sure about learning to play.
  • Something with my husband would be amazing.
  • Once my knee is fixed is love to try something new.
  • Planning to get in shape through a formal program.
  • I'm not really good at nothing but I'm going to try really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

D34 - On The Road to Retirement Day 1 of 4

After finishing up last minute tasks like cleaning up,  final trip to the bank,  the PD, and a stop for last minute hug from Kris, back home...